How to Step Into Commercial Real Estate
You need this E-Book if you fall into one of the following three categories:
- Are you a residential agent looking to expand your business?
- Are you looking to learn more about commercial real estate?
- Do you have a client looking for something commercial and don't know where to start?
If you've ever asked yourself one of these questions, this info packed E-Book will help you get started along the path of commercial real estate.
Only $14 – BUY NOW!
Download a FREE Sample of the E-Book
Download this FREE version of the E-Book that includes:
- Commercial Real Estate Case Studies
- Information About Letter of Intents
- Phone Call Prospecting Advice
- Call Scripts Ready to Use
Get a FREE look at what is included in our full-size E-Book that is packed with over 100+ pages of information and real estate tools!
Perfect for Commercial and Residential Agents
Commercial Consult presents this guide for residential and commercial agents, as well as, anyone looking to learn more about the commercial real estate process from start to finish.
This book contains over 100 pages of information and many useful tools like call and email scripts, sample documents, and much more!
ALL THIS FOR ONLY $14!
“I had no idea I was leaving so much money on the table! All my clients were doing something in commercial real estate or gave me a referral to someone who is!”Damien Johnson, Keller Williams
Here's What You Will Learn After Reading:
- Create or find opportunities in commercial real estate for yourself
- Have a basic understanding of most types of commercial transactions
- How to identify and work with Investors and be able to talk “commercial”
- Be able to work with Value-Add and Developer Buyers
- Identify owners and sellers of commercial RE and have a compelling proposition for them
- Understand common commercial terminology and how they are used in every day conversation
- Detailed Breakdown of moving through a:
- Sale of a Multifamily Property
- Purchase of an Industrial Building
- Lease of a Retail Space
- Scripts on what to offer and how to work with property owners on the phone including common objections that will come up
- How to prepare and work through a listing appointment for a commercial property owner
- AND be supplied additional sample documents needed for every commercial agent
Over 100 pages of everything you need to know about commercial real estate. Call scripts, email scripts, sample documents, and much more!
The best $14 you will ever spend!
“This book gave me the steps for getting through my first retail lease from start to finish and close for a $33,000 check!”
Kevin Rierdon, Coldwell Banker
“Adding commercial real estate to my services has opened so many new doors for me in my career. I now have clients in the cannabis industry and am working with a franchise for yoga studios. Would have never been possible if I didn’t take initiative and buy this book.”Tim Stevens, Sotheby's International